2019 “Make more of your summer” with Mobil promotion:
Terms and conditions of entry:
- The 2019 New Zealand (NZ) “Make more of your summer” promotion (the “Promotion”) commences 00:00 Tuesday, 17 December 2019 and ends 23:59 Monday, 27 January 2020 at participating Mobil branded stations. Automatic entries will be received until 06:15 Tuesday, 28 January 2020 and promotional codes will be accepted until 12:00 NZT Tuesday, 28 January 2020.
- There are forty-two 'Daily Prizes' to be won. Each prize consists of $1,000 awarded as 50,000 Mobil Smiles points loaded to the winner’s registered Mobil Smiles card. Mobil Smiles points can be redeemed for fuel, in-store items (excluding purchase of tobacco products) and car wash. The points will be loaded onto the winners' cards within two (2) weeks of winners’ announcement.
- (a) Prize draws will occur on a weekly basis and a winner will be drawn for each day of the Promotion as follows:
a. 17 – 23 December first week draw: 10:00 am Friday, 3 January 2020.
b. 24 – 30 December second week draw: 10:00 am Friday,10 January 2020.
c. 31 December – 06 January third week draw: 10:00 am, Friday 17 January 2020.
d. 07 – 13 January fourth week draw: 10:00 am Friday 24 January 2020.
e. 14 – 20 January fifth week draw: 10:00 am Friday 31 January 2020.
f. 21 – 27 January sixth week draw: 10:00 am Friday 7 February 2020.
(b) A back up winner will be drawn following the first draw in the event Mobil and its designated agents are unable to contact the individual and where the contact grace period (2 days from initial selection) has elapsed. Additionally, where the winner does not comply with clause 7, clause 8 and clause 9 of these terms and conditions, these redraw criteria will be triggered as with failure to comply with clause 10 and clause 12. The process described above shall continue until a winner is contacted in accordance with this agreement. Once a winner is confirmed, the process to identify a winner comes to an end and the draws not used will be discarded.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Mobil reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend or terminate any aspect of the Promotion or cancel the Promotion at any time.
- Any questions relating to the Promotion should be referred to Mobil Oil New Zealand Limited on 0800 880 361.
- To enter the Promotion, customers must be eighteen years or older, and satisfy one of the following conditions:
a. Spend $40 or more on any grade of fuel (excluding LPG) in a single transaction and swipe their unregistered Mobil Smiles card to receive a promotional voucher with an 8-character SINGLE entry unique code for the daily prize draw. To enter the prize draw, the customer must enter their details and their unique code via the online entry form found at promotions.mobil.co.nz prior to promotion closure. Each code can only be entered once, and the promotional voucher must be retained to claim the prize. The entry will be valid for the corresponding day the customer enters their code.
b. Spend $40 or more on regular fuel 91 and Diesel (excluding LPG) in a single transaction and swipe a swipe their registered Mobil Smiles card to automatically receive DOUBLE entry into the corresponding daily prize draw.
c. Spend $40 or more on Premium fuel (Premium 95 or Premium 98) in a single transaction and swipe their registered Mobil Smiles card to automatically receive TRIPLE entry into the corresponding daily prize draw.
- Registered Mobil Smiles card/unique code entries are available for qualifying purchases only using approved payment means (in each case as stated by the participating Mobil branded store).
- Entry into this Promotion via unique code or a registered Mobil Smiles card is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A unique code entry submission into the Promotion will be void if it is incomplete, lost, late, illegible, stolen, damaged, unauthorized, photocopied or invalid in any way.
- Entry is open to New Zealand citizens or New Zealand Permanent Residents. Under Mobil Smiles terms and condition, the prize draws are open to personal customers only.
- The following are excluded from this Promotion: (a) Fleetcard holders, joint cardholders and LPG purchases; (b) Mobil’s service station dealers (including, without limitation independent dealers, lease dealers and commission agents and their employees) and employees of Mobil Oil New Zealand Limited, their subsidiaries, data processing agents and advertising agents (all the foregoing to be collectively referred to as “Mobil Associates”), and the families of Mobil Associates.
- All winners will be notified by phone and confirmed by letter / email. If any winner cannot be contacted to claim their prize within 48 hours of the prize draw, the winner identification process described in clause 3 will apply.
- Once a prize winner has been contacted, they will be sent an email / letter as confirmation of their win. Within 7 days of receiving this email / letter, the winner must complete the form, sign and return it to DDB NZ in the courier bag provided or via email, with a copy of their registered Mobil Smiles card OR promotional voucher in order to be deemed a winner.
- Winners will forfeit the prize if they cannot supply their promotional voucher OR copy of registered Mobil Smiles card or adhere to the terms and conditions outlined herein. Winner must advise Mobil as soon as possible if they do not or cannot meet these requirements. Forfeiture of prize is at the winner’s own risk and cost in all respects and Mobil has no obligation to replace or refund or agree to a substitute. Mobil at its own discretion may award the prize to a backup winner as detailed in clause 3(b) of these terms and conditions.
- If Mobil is prohibited by law from awarding a prize to any winner, Mobil will be entitled at its sole discretion to declare that entry void and move to begin the process of awarding the prize to the next drawn winner.
- Any additional costs or expenses associated with the prizes which are not included in the description at the end of these terms and conditions, shall be the winner’s sole responsibility. It is also the winner’s responsibility to cover any costs associated with collection of or redemption of their prize including any additional costs associated with the prize.
- All winners agree to the use by Mobil of their name, town of residence and photograph for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and copyright will vest in Mobil. Winners must make themselves available for publicity photographs.
- In these terms and conditions, Mobil means Mobil Oil New Zealand Limited.
- All entries remain the property of the promoter: Mobil Oil New Zealand Limited, PO Box 2497, Wellington.
- Any personal information provided will be used by Mobil and its agency for this Promotion and shared with prize providers to facilitate delivery of prizes. Mobil will hold personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act. Personal information will not be disclosed except when required by law. The Privacy Act entitles you the right to access and correct your personal information.
- Forty-two (42) x prizes of NZ$1,000 in Mobil Smiles points, awarded as 50,000 Mobil Smiles points, loaded onto the given winner’s registered Mobil Smiles card. Mobil Smiles points can be redeemed for fuel, in-store items (excluding purchase of tobacco products) and car wash. The points will be loaded onto the winners' cards within two (2) weeks of winners’ announcement. All Prize draw winners will be drawn on stipulated dates seen in clause 3.
- The following site is not currently participating in the Mobil Smiles programme:
• Mike Teasdale Motors, Dunedin, Otago.